With over four decades of experience manufacturing and supplying contract furniture, Supellex UK has established British manufacturing and brand partnerships internationally, allowing us to bring quality furniture for business, with design and pricing that is unrivaled. Our service is unrivaled, and our product range is vast.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Dedicated representative - with each inquiry, a dedicated member of the team will work with you from start to finish on your project, ensuring that the whole process runs as smoothly as possible.
- With UK manufacturing at our core and partnerships with designers and brands around the world, we are able to bespoke manufacture any furniture or design imaginable.
- In-house design and sourcing - whether you have a mood board, images, or even a simple explanation of what you are looking for; our team is capable of sourcing or designing exacts.
- Space planning and drawings - our team is experts at maximizing space and covers for all commercial establishment types.
- In-house CAD design: we have a team of in-house specialists on hand, including CAD engineers, to help you envision your project before finalization.
WE'LL LOOK AFTER YOU.
- Industry-leading warranty - a 2-year warranty is inclusive and emphasizes our belief in our products, but more so in our effort to provide the very best level of after-sales and customer service.
- Dedicated after-sales support - dedicated representative to provide support and answers to any questions or queries.
- We'll visit you - whether to finalize quotations, complete site surveys, or discuss designs. Our team comes to you.
- Contract & Commercially Certified – Use our furniture in your business with peace of mind that we and our partners comply with all European and USA Safety Standards for commercial and contract furniture use.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES.
- Loose furniture - most of our website products are in stock or are manufactured to material and finish preferences. Our range is vast and is growing by the day.
- Banquette seating and fixed seating - woodwork, metalwork, or upholstery - we are experts in made-to-measure fixed seating.
- Bespoke goods - whether you have a mood board, images, or even a simple explanation of what you are looking for; our team is capable of sourcing or designing and manufacturing exacts.
- Fitted case goods, textiles, and fittings - our case goods and fittings service includes drawings and a site survey right through to installation and fitting complete with a dedicated project manager.
WHO WE WORK WITH.
We work with all businesses small and large, from one-item orders through to entire hotel refurbishments. We have the experience and infrastructure to support all projects.
- Cafes, microbreweries, and food stands
- Restaurants, bars, and brasseries
- Vehicle dealerships
- Industrial buildings
- Sporting event venues and stadiums
- Complete hotel fit-outs
- Office and break-out spaces
- Student accommodation
- Private residences
- Museums and A-listed buildings
How your information will be used.
Product Care and Information
An in-depth guide on how to care for our products.