[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.4.1″ custom_padding=”38px|0px|0px|0px|false|false”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.4.1″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.4.1″ inline_fonts=”Abel”]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider _builder_version=”3.4.1″][/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.4.1″ inline_fonts=”Abel”]
Who we are
Supellex UK Ltd is a private limited company with registered offices at:
Asher Lane Business Park, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3RE.
Registered in England Company No. 9592423.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- To give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
How the law protects you
- To fulfill a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate business interest, or
- When you consent to it.
The type of personal data we hold
Contact – Where you live and how to contact you
Transactional – Details about payments made by you
Contractual – Details about the products and/or services we provide to you
Technical – Details on the devices and technology you use
Communications – What we learn about you from letters, emails and conversations between us
Usage Data – Other data about how you use our products and services
Consents – Any permissions, consents, or preferences that you give us. This includes how you would like us to contact you.
Where we collect personal information from
Data you give to us:
- When you talk to us on the phone
- When you email us
- When you correspond in writing to us
- When you use our website
- In customer surveys
- When you purchase products or services from us
Data from third parties we work with:
- Companies that introduce you to us
- Credit refence agencies
- Social networks
- Public information
- Agents working on our behalf
- Market researchers
Who we share your personal information with
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities
- Companies we have a joint venture or agreement to co-operate with
- Companies you ask us to share your data with
- We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business, or assets. Or we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. During any such process we may share your data with these specific other parties. We will only do this if they agree to keep your data safe and private.
The sharing of data with third-party service providers and is only undertaken if it is deemed necessary. Such third-party service providers are not entitled to use your information for their own purposes. All third party service providers have confirmed their compliance with the GDPR regulations.
We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant products and services we have to offer. The personal information we have for you is made up of what you tell us, data we collect when you use our services, or from third parties we work with.
We study this to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide what products, services and offers may be relevant to you.
We can only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest. That is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time.
You can contact us to request a copy of the personal information we hold on file about you by completing the attached form or by writing to us at
Supellex UK Ltd.
Asher Lane Business Park
We may require you to provide verification of your identity to allow us to provide details of what we hold.
Withdrawing your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you want to do so using the details above.